Wednesday, May 22, 2019
So Pretty
When I saw a card on Pinterest, I knew I would remake it. The pattern papers are from Stampin' Up and both are retired. The black pattern paper is Whole Lot of Lovely and the Tango Tangerine paper is from one of the retired 12 x 12 stacks. The ribbon is from way back. The only current SU product on today's card are the die cuts! They were cut using the Layering Circle Framelits. I liked the black pattern paper when it first was released and I still do like it! Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment