Monday, February 4, 2019

Valentine For Ayden

I made this cute Valentine for a cute little boy.  I started out with the Three Hearts die from Avery Elle and white cardstock.  The white cardstock was layered on Melon Mambo cardstock.   The little animal faces peeking from the edges of the hearts are from MFT's Up in the Air stamp set.  After coloring and cutting out the little critters, I adhered them using dimensionals.  The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's Scrumptious Occasions stamp set.  I added a few additional little hearts to the white space.

On another note, I read on Splitcoaststampers that Cricut is doing away with the Cuttlebug.  If you have a Cuttlebug, you might want to stock up on cuttings plates and other accessories before they can't be found.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment