Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Beautiful Butterflies

Today's cards were created using Stampin' Up's Butterfly Duet punch and the Botanical Butterfly paper available during Sale-a-bration.  For both cards I punched the larger butterflies from the paper. 

For the card on the left, I used SU's Layering Circles and adhered a punched butterfly.  After stamping the sentiment (Butterfly Gala stamp set), I adhered the circle using dimensionals and added the twine bow. 

For the card on the right, I again used a larger punched butterfly and adhered it directly to the white cardstock layer.  For both cards I used a strip of the Botanical Butterfly paper along the left edge.  Pretty cards created with pretty supplies.  Unfortunately, for now, the butterfly punch is not available.  I read that they are estimated to be back in stock in mid-March.  Have a great day and be careful on the ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment