Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Cute & Simple Valentine
It is turning into Valentine Week on my blog, starting with favors and going into cards. Today's card is clean and simple. The heart balloon was cut using Lawn Fawn's Party Balloons die set. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's Scrumptious Occasions stamp set. (I love the font in this stamp set.) I used Stampin' Up's Crumb Cake cardstock for the card base and top layer. The red hearts and black cardstock layer really pop against the Crumb Cake. This card is cute and simple! Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment