Friday, December 21, 2018

Christmas Thank You


While I should finish wrapping presents,  I thought it would be more fun to make Christmas thank you cards.  The wreath card was created using a Spring wreath from RG Studio 360's Create A Wreath digital stamp set.  To make the wreath more Christmasy, I stamped a few poinsettia images from a Dare2BArtsy stamp set and adhered them to the wreath image.  The "thank you" is another RG Studio digital image and I used Dimensionals to adhere it.

The penguin card was to be heat embossed with white embossing powder but I goofed and used clear.  Since I can clearly see the sentiment, I decided to just keep it.  Both cards used retired Stampin' Up retired pattern paper, Melon Mambo ribbon and ink.  Both cards are very cute with the pink and black color combination.   I will wrap presents later today!   Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment