Monday, December 17, 2018

All My Cards

Aside from the cards for my children and a few other special people, I made a variety of cute cards this Christmas for friends and family.  Two stamp sets from My Favorite Things got good workouts as did my alcohol markers.  The images from MFT's Tweet Holidays were all cut on the Scan N Cut. The penguins from MFT's Sweet Holiday Penguins set were die cut.  For some reason, my Scan n Cut just wouldn't cut the penguins.  So, I ordered the coordinating dies.  And between cards, gift tags and boxes, it was well worth it to purchase the dies.  I had an especially great time making all of the cards this year.  I always enjoy card-making but the little birds and penguins always made me smile.  They are just sooo cute.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment