Friday, November 16, 2018

Trifold Gift Card Holder

The little penguins from MFT's Sweet Holiday Penguins stamp set make anything extra cute!  This trifold gift card holder was a nice presentation for gift cards.  But when I added the penguin to the belly band, it just made the gift card holder so darn adorable!  I was actually trying to recreate a gift card holder Kathy Z gave me.  So this is just my "trying to figure dimensions" version.  I used Real Red cardstock and retired Designer Series Paper.  The red cardstock strip inside is where you slip the gift card.  Once it was all put together with the coordinating belly band, I decided to finish up the inside, too.  I used a stamp set from Lawn Fawn's Treat Yourself,  as this will hold a Dairy Queen gift card.  I am already thinking about what images to use for coffee gift card holders.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment