Friday, November 30, 2018
Mom's Birthday
In a few weeks my mother-in-law will be celebrating her 97th birthday. I wanted a pretty card for her, so I started with my favorite Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper~~Whole Lot of Love. It is retired so I use it sparingly!! I then looked on Pinterest for a layout I liked. The sentiment is from SU's Petite Pairs stamp set which I layered on circles using SU's Layering Circle Framelits. The word "MOM" was stamped onto black cardstock using Versamark and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. The Pool Party card base and Calypso adhesive embellishments bring out the colors in the DSP. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment