Tuesday, November 27, 2018

A Birthday Flyby


We surely received a lot of snow from Sunday night to Monday morning.  John was out of town so Matt got stuck snow blowing our driveway and his, too!  And my son-in-law, Mark, had to travel to Costa Rica Monday morning,  He had a 5:30 AM flight out of O'Hare thru Miami.  He finally arrived in Costa Rica at 6:00 last night.  At least he will now be in warm sunshine for a few days! Hoping this isn't a glimpse at what our winter is going to be this year!

And speaking of my son-in-law, it will be his birthday in a couple of weeks.  So I used part of yesterday to make his birthday card.  Since he is into dragons, I used My Favorite Things' Magical Dragons stamp set.  I also used Stampin' Up's Little Letters dies, trading a candle for the letter "I".  He will get a kick out of the card.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment