Yesterday I posted Halloween cards for Sydney and Niklas. Today I am posting cards Kathy Z created for her grandsons, Connor and Graham. Everything used is Stampin' Up~~paper, cardstock, punches, ink and stamps. Her younger grandson, Connor, is taken with bats. Whenever his grandpa takes him to the zoo, he wants to see the bats. So Stampin' Up's bat punch came in handy! The bats on the cards were punched out of velvet like paper from last year. Both cards are adorable. Have a great day!
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Favorite Grandsons' Cards
Yesterday I posted Halloween cards for Sydney and Niklas. Today I am posting cards Kathy Z created for her grandsons, Connor and Graham. Everything used is Stampin' Up~~paper, cardstock, punches, ink and stamps. Her younger grandson, Connor, is taken with bats. Whenever his grandpa takes him to the zoo, he wants to see the bats. So Stampin' Up's bat punch came in handy! The bats on the cards were punched out of velvet like paper from last year. Both cards are adorable. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment