Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Best of Autumn Thank You
Today's card was created by my friend, Nancy. It is a clean and simple and very pretty card. The image is from the retired Stampin' Up's Best of Autumn stamp set. About five years ago Stampin' Up was celebrating it's anniversary by introducing a "best of" stamp set every month. This set had pretty Fall images. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's retired set, Peaceful Petals. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...

No comments:
Post a Comment