Friday, May 11, 2018

Wreath Card Class

I mentioned earlier in the week that I was taking an online class at RGStudio360.com.  When I signed up for the card club, I was sent the makings for the four cards for this month.  That included the digital images.  I colored the images ahead of time and cut them out on the Scan N Cut.  Today's post is of the four cards I created from that class.  There were sentiments for all four cards, but since I needed Mother's Day cards, I added my own sentiments to two of them.  Richard added little splatters to his cards, but I chose not to add the splatters to mine,  They were pretty enough without the splatters for me.  The rhinestones are not showing, but they do add just the right amount of sparkle.  I am looking forward to seeing what next month's class is going to be!  Have a great weekend and a very Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment