Thursday, May 31, 2018
In The Meadow
Today's card is clean and simple. After stamping the tree from Stampin' Up's In The Meadow stamp set, I tore the edges of the white cardstock. Once the edges were torn, I sponged those edges with Espresso Ink and added a sentiment. The sentiment is from SU's Sheltering Trees. Again, this is another card that can be used for just about any occasion. Every once in the while it pays to spend time looking at Pinterest. Something there might spark a reminder of a technique you like and haven't used in a while! Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment