Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Lovely Floral

I had an opportunity to purchase a couple of items from the new annual catalog and I did.  One of those items is the Lovely Floral Embossing Folder.  The Pretty In Pink card is quite simple.  After embossing the center of the card front, I added it to a black layer.  The sentiment is from The Sheltering Tree stamp set.  Pretty card.

The Soft Sky and Basic Gray card is a step up.  I embossed the image closer to the top of the card, leaving space for twine and a sentiment.  The sentiment is from one of my favorite Stampin' Up sets, Sincere Salutations.  Since I had gray sequins, I added a few.  Another pretty card and  if I make a couple more using the embossing folder, I will have a nice gift set to give to someone.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment