Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Birthday Flower Cart

It is hard to believe it is Spring with our weather lately!  I thought a card that feels like Spring would help brighten your day.  The image is from Stampin' Up's Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts stamp set.  I colored the image using alcohol markers.  The plaid paper is from Lawn Fawn and I used two dies from Lawn Fawn's Stitched Rectangle dies for the image and layers,  The base for this card measures 7-1/2" by 5-1/2".  It is scored and folded at 4-1/4". Since the back of the card is an inch wider than the front of the card, I used a strip of the same plaid paper on the inside.   The plaid paper is from Lawn Fawn and if I didn't have scrapbook paper overload in my craft room, I would be buying sheets of each color plaid just to have it.  I used this paper for Easter favors and not only did it cut and fold beautifully~~it just looks pretty!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment