Monday, September 18, 2017

Cute Medieval Birds

Sydney wanted to make something special for her and her baby cousin's room at Grandmum and Papa's house.  When she was here a couple of weeks ago, I showed her a little bird dressed in a witch hat that I had made with the Cricut.  She liked it very much so we looked at the cartridge on line which included the little blue witch image, 3 Birds on Parade.  Well, it was the perfect cartridge.  (Sydney and Ayden's daddies like things having to do with medieval times.)  There was a little bird king, bird wizard, bird princess and a bird knight.  I told her she could think about if she wanted those birds and let me know.  Sydney called and asked if I could make a picture of the birds.  Out came my Cricut Explore.  I brought the four birds to the mat and made them the size that would fit in a 10 x 10 frame.  And just before I was going to cut all the pieces, I remembered reading that I could flatten the images on the mat, print them and then the Cricut would cut them!  Worked perfectly!  The only thing I will say is that I wish I had a white frame.  But with the black checked paper and black outline on each bird, the black is good, too.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment