Here is another Jar of Love card. (By the end of the week you will either want this set or you will be done with it~~LOL!) I truly am enjoying the stamp set For today's card I used the Sunshine Wishes framelits heart and "love". After deciding that the card base would be Watermelon Wonder, I stamped and cut out the items that would be that color. I then just played with colors to make the heart wreath colorful. Somehow I worked Perfect Plum into the mix and even made the wreath Perfect Plum. This is a pretty card and I will be sending this one to my mother-in-law. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!
Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Sending Love
Here is another Jar of Love card. (By the end of the week you will either want this set or you will be done with it~~LOL!) I truly am enjoying the stamp set For today's card I used the Sunshine Wishes framelits heart and "love". After deciding that the card base would be Watermelon Wonder, I stamped and cut out the items that would be that color. I then just played with colors to make the heart wreath colorful. Somehow I worked Perfect Plum into the mix and even made the wreath Perfect Plum. This is a pretty card and I will be sending this one to my mother-in-law. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment