Thursday, March 9, 2017
Baby Pop Up Box Card
Today's card is one that I spent a little time on. I started with making the box using Lawn Fawn's Scallop Box Card Pop Up dies. Once assembled I then added all the little animals. The elephants are from the LF stamp set Elphie Selfie and palm trees are from the LF stamp set Life Is Good. The giraffes are from WPlus9's Party Animal stamp set and dies. And the cute blue parrot is from Clearly Besotted's Some Birdie Loves You set. All of the images were colored in with Spectrum Noir markers. Having the box card dies made it much easier to create the box card. I probably should have first created something a little simpler, but it turned out cute anyway. This is for a special dad and mom-to-be. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment