Friday, December 9, 2016
Feathers
I was browsing Pinterest yesterday and there were many cards with feathers. There were many pretty ones, but I do not have one single feather stamp. So I used what I did have~~feathers that Nipper loses~~to make today's card. I used Gorgeous Grunge and Timeless Textures stamp sets for the background and Gray and Indigo Blue inks. The retired corner stamp, silver thread and some pretty sequins completed the card. Have a great weekend and be safe if out and about in the snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment