Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Swirly Scribbles Halloween

I came across retired Halloween DSP from a couple of years ago (at least) and used it for today's card.  I cut a piece of black cardstock 5-1/4" x 3-3/4 and then die cut the wavey framelit in the lower section of the black cardstock.  So I ended up with two pieces of cardstock and the wavey die cut.  I also cut a piece of the retired DSP to 5-1/4" x 4", layering the black pieces of cardstock over the DSP.  None of the pieces touched and that is why I cut the black cardstock a little narrower than the DSP.  I remembered that I had Tangerine Tango embossing powder (also retired) and after stamping the sentiment from Clearly Besotted in Versamark, I heat embossed it with the embossing powder.  I added a few of the Halloween enamel dots from the Holiday Mini, but the card still needed something.  So another strip of DSP at the top and the card was complete.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment