Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Celebrate Your Day

Today's cards were stamped with images from the Designer Tin of Cards stamp set (p.161).  I did like the cards you can create if you buy the tin and stamp set, but not enough to purchase both.  So, I purchased the stamp set only and plan on making many cards with it.  It has a pretty font, sentiments with matching sentiments for inside the card, cute little images and words and phrases.  On both of today's cards I used the same sentiment and image (stamped multiple times).  The color combination of Daffodil Delight and Black is a crisp color combination.  The first card was created using DSP from the Brights Stack.  Melon Mambo and Black is another favorite color comb~~thus the second card.  I stamped the confetti off center on the Mambo one, so I added the Melon Mambo thick twine to take up a little space on the left side.  The Melon Mambo DSP is one of the patterns in the Pop of Pink specialty paper pack.  The Tags and Labels Framelits are great for layering and are one of my smart investments in framelits.  I added a few sequins to each card (not SU) to bring a little color to all the black confetti images. Now I have two birthday cards ready to be signed and mailed!  Have a  great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment