Thursday, December 10, 2015

Snowman

You all know that I like pretty cards and that I also like cute ones.  Well, when I saw a particular snowman stamp, Snowy by Penny Black, I thought he was so cute I had to have him.  He did not even come with a die and I still bought him!  The color choices for this little guy are numerous but I went for a green hat and scarf.  I used my Copic markers  and decided that the scarf and hat matched the retired Stampin' Up color, Green Galore.  I used Dazzling Diamonds glitter for the cuff of the hat and a little snow on the ground.  Next time, I will also make the pompom on the top of the hat white and glittery, too!  I rarely use glitter as I dislike finding glitter for the next few weeks, but after the Dazzling Details smearing, I did not want that to happen with the snowman.  But I am not sure that the Archival Black ink or the Copic ink would smear.  I will test that next time I am in my craft room.  Also, when I use my Copic markers, the back of the white cardstock shows the coloring.  That is why I layered the snowman and the little bird on yesterday's card.  I am sure that if I had used Stampin' Up Many Marvelous Markers I could have just made these one layer cards using the new thick white cardstock.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment