Thursday, December 31, 2015

More Watercoloring and a Penguin

Once again I am using the My Favorite Things Penguins in Paradise stamp set and coordinating dies. I also was playing with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors again.  Today's card has a much softer background and I really like it.  This time I sprayed water on my work surface, dipped the brush in it and moved it around and then brushed softly across the watercolor paper.  I also taped the watercolor paper down on a heavy piece of cardboard so I could create a border.  The one thing I did not do~~add in a little orange for the sunshine!  I colored everything in using my Copic markers.  And then Tip Top Taupe ink was perfect for stamping the sentiment into the sand.  Have a great day!  If you go out tonight, be careful and enjoy New Year's Eve!  

No comments:

Post a Comment