Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving!
Tomorrow morning will be busy around here, so let me wish you all a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving today! Enjoy your family and friends and have safe travels. Today's card is one we received from my friend, Kathy Z, who never fails to create beautiful artwork for me to post. Thank you, Kathy! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...

No comments:
Post a Comment