Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Build A Birthday~~Candles

Once again, I used the Build A Birthday stamp set, new in the annual catalog.  After stamping the rectangles, I cut them out (easy to do since they are all straight lines), adhered them to a white cardstock layer and then stamped the flame that is included in the set.  So after I stamped and cut, I said to myself,  "You know, you could have just stamped the rectangles on the white cardstock, too!!" So save the cutting time and just stamp!  The little stars in the upper left corner were stamped using an image from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar set which carried over from the Occasions Mini.   Many cute cards can be made using the Build A Birthday stamp set.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment