Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sending Sunshine

Today's card comes from WPlus9 stamps.  Actually, the card was created using the dies, Sunshine Layers,  that coordinate with their Sending Sunshine stamp set.  Isn't it cute?  I opened the dies when I received them and just started running them thru my Big Shot.   After I had a little stack of various diecuts, I just started putting them together on the white layer.  Now, it took me a little time to come up with the perfect places for the diecuts, but it is fun to do.  I then stamped the "sending a little" and "your way" and couldn't resist our little heart sequins.  The stamp set also includes the words/phrases: you are my, send a little, your way, hello, you make me happy when skies are gray and in larger font, sunshine.  Very different from my usual cards, but it s fun and happy.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment