Thursday, February 19, 2015

Strawberry Butterfly Basics

It is very cold here this morning with a temperature of -5 degrees and a wind chill of -22 as I type!  Today's Strawberry Slush card will bring thoughts of Spring to you~~I hope! After diecutting the butterfly I spritzed it with a little Strawberry Slush reinker and alcohol.  I then used a variety of the images from the Butterfly Basics stamp set, stamping off first on all except the sentiment.  The sentiment was stamped full strength.  After centering the stamped white cardstock from which the butterfly was diecut to the card base, the butterfly was adhered just in the center to give the card a little 3D effect.  I imagine this card would be very pretty in just about any color.  (It is much prettier in person than the picture shows!)  Have a great day and keep warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment