Happy Friday! Another Christmas Craft Day project will be this set of coordinating gift tags. Once again all items were cut on the Explore. The cardstock is Stampin' Up and the to/from stamp is from the Holiday Mini. I just need to come up with a little packaging idea for this set. It will be a cute little gift for a co-worker, teacher or a hostess. On another note, my friend Regina wanted a pic of my messy scraproom. So here it is!! I do have a bit of a chore ahead of me~~hahaha!!Friday, November 21, 2014
Gift Tags
Happy Friday! Another Christmas Craft Day project will be this set of coordinating gift tags. Once again all items were cut on the Explore. The cardstock is Stampin' Up and the to/from stamp is from the Holiday Mini. I just need to come up with a little packaging idea for this set. It will be a cute little gift for a co-worker, teacher or a hostess. On another note, my friend Regina wanted a pic of my messy scraproom. So here it is!! I do have a bit of a chore ahead of me~~hahaha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...

No comments:
Post a Comment