This is the first of many cards that you will be seeing that are created using the Holiday Home stamp set and coordinating framelits. The set includes 3 houses (perfect for coloring) and a variety of stamps to be used in creating different Fall/Winter and new home cards. I used the Halloween stamps (ghost, bats, jack-o-latern) plus the street lamp and tree on today's card The set also inclues little leaves, snowflakes, a snowman, sentiments and more~~a total of 24 stamps. The background was sponged to create a scary sky. The sentiment stamp used on this card is from another new set in the Holiday Mini, Mingle All The Way, colored in using my Markers. Tomorrow's post will be of a couple of cute new home cards using this set. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Halloween Home
This is the first of many cards that you will be seeing that are created using the Holiday Home stamp set and coordinating framelits. The set includes 3 houses (perfect for coloring) and a variety of stamps to be used in creating different Fall/Winter and new home cards. I used the Halloween stamps (ghost, bats, jack-o-latern) plus the street lamp and tree on today's card The set also inclues little leaves, snowflakes, a snowman, sentiments and more~~a total of 24 stamps. The background was sponged to create a scary sky. The sentiment stamp used on this card is from another new set in the Holiday Mini, Mingle All The Way, colored in using my Markers. Tomorrow's post will be of a couple of cute new home cards using this set. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment