Monday, June 16, 2014

The Open Sea

First, I have to tell you that the cute little Red, White & Blue Post-it Note easel card  (posted here and a Make & Take at the Open House) was selected as a favorite of the week on Splitcoast Stampers!  I  thought it was a really cute idea and so did someone else.  Since it was Father's Day yesterday, I wanted to make a couple of masculine cards.  I am in need of something that is a little more on the masculine side and The Open Sea fits that requirement.  The Crumb Cake with Navy and Cherry Cobbler is a card we will be making at the July classes, unless I come up with a better idea before then--lol!  The Navy and Soft Suede card is a little more vintage.  If you search "SU & Open Sea" on Pinterest, there are many pretty cards that have been created using it, so much so that I could do a class using just this stamp set.  This is one of those sets from which I will get my money's worth.  The possibilities are endless.  I mentioned July classes.  The dates are July 12th for my group and July 13th for Cherie's group.  Mark your calendars.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment