Friday, March 28, 2014

A Banner Blast

Sale-a-bration comes to an end on March 31st and I wanted to make one more card using SAB products.  Today's card was created around the Banner Blast stamp set and the coordinating banner punch.  After stamping and punching the little banners on the card, I hand cut the red and white longer banners.  The Baker's twine is wrapped around the card and to create the illusion that the banners are hanging from the twine, I adhered them using dimensionals placing the banner tops just above the twine.   I used the retired Stylish Stripes embossing folder to add texture to the card.  Two Real Red Candy Dots were added just because!  And before I put the stamps and ink pads away, I decorated the back of the envelope too!Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stmapin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment