Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy Retirement Card

I am back from vacation and missed my scrap room although while I was gone I had such a good time.  We were in a new condo this year and it was gorgeous!!  We had a balcony that overlooked the Gulf and a balcony that overlooked the bay!  Unfortunately, the weather wasn't that great, but it certainly was loads better than the weather here the past few weeks.  I was able to wear capris and even spent a couple of afternoons in the pool. Each day~~even the cloudy, dreary days~~the sailboats were out.  So today's card includes a sailboat (retired) and the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  After stamping the sailboat on Coastal Cabana cardstock, I stamped again on white cardstock.  The sails were cut from the white stamped image and adhered over the same area of the stamped image on the Coastal Cabana.  The print papers are from the Fresh Prints DSP Stack which is in the Occasions Mini.  I hand cut the little banners and ran the Crumb Cake banner thru the Big Shot with an embossing folder.  We had about 5 inches of snow overnight, so it will be a good day for me to stay in and do laundry (the downside of vacation)!!  Have a great day and be safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment