Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Perfect Blend Gift Card Box

I have all the projects sorted and ready to go for the Christmas Workshops.  And then I come up with a new idea! So, I am sharing my latest idea in today's post.  This is a small box that measures approximately 3-7/8" x 2-7/8" x 3/4" and fits a Starbuck's gift card very nicely.  The box itself was made using the Envelope Punch Board and a 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" piece of Early Espresso cardstock.  My husband and I often go to Starbucks and it is getting to be the time of year during which the coffee is served in red cups.  With the red cups in mind, I stamped and hand cut the cups and cup wraps to give a holiday feel to the box..  In addition to the Perfect Blend stamp set, I used the Endless Wishes set for the sentiment and the snowflakes.  You can personalize the cups to be any color your local shop uses.  Or stamp the cup image three times~~on a piece of DSP, on a piece of white for the lid and on a color you would use for the wrap~~assemble and you have a designer cup! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment