Friday, November 1, 2013
Best of Snow
Time for the newest addition to Stampin' Up's "Best of" stamp sets, Best of Snow, Item No. 134387. These are the images included in the set of 4 images. (The little hedgehogs are adorable!) As with all "Best of" stamp sets, this will be available until March 31, 2014. Now do I need this or not? I have to think about that. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...

No comments:
Post a Comment