Stampin' Up released the new Best of 25 stamp set and this month it is the Best of Christmas. These are the images included in the stamp set. The cost is $14.95 and is available now. Remember that the Best of stamp sets are only available in clear mount. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Stampin' Up released the new Best of 25 stamp set and this month it is the Best of Christmas. These are the images included in the stamp set. The cost is $14.95 and is available now. Remember that the Best of stamp sets are only available in clear mount. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment