Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Cards To Match

I have been making good use of the new Envelope Punch board.  I decided that I should start making some cards to fit into the variety of envelopes that I made.  Two envelopes (measuring 3-1/4" x 6-1/4") were made for 3" x 6" cards.  There is only one detail that I forgot about:  the minimum height of a mailable envelope is 3-1/2"!  Oh well,  I made good use of the yellow envelope for a birthday card for my brother-in-law which was hand-delivered.  The letters were cut on my Cricut while the balloons are an image from the Sketched Birthdays stamp set.  The red checked envelope was embellished using an image from the Tape It stamp set.  To match the card to the envelope, I could have used the same stamp, but decided to use a scrap of  black and white dotted paper instead.   Making envelopes are quick and easy with the Punch Board.  Making the coordinating card calls for a little more thinking!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment