Friday, August 2, 2013

Silhouettes & Tape It

Black and white is such a crisp color combination.  Add another color and striking cards are created.  And here are two of my striking cards.  The flower image is from Serene Silhouettes stamped in Black Stazon on white. Layering that on the black cardstock with a scalloped edge is pretty.  But what I really like about these cards is the Tape It images, also stamped with Black Stazon. As of today, these cards do not have stamped greetings, but there is space to add a greeting later on.  The little heart and butterfly aren't covering little "oops" on these cards.  They adjust a little interest to each card.  Well, I am gearing up for a great weekend.  My Mom is coming to town for a visit and we are all looking forward to her arrival.  In the meantime, I need to clean the house and stock up on some of the goodies she can't get down in Phoenix!  Hope you all have a great weekend, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment