Thursday, August 1, 2013
New Product!
Today is the first day to order from the new Holiday Mini. In addition to this and the Best of 25 set, Stampin' Up has also released a new product, Thinlits Card Dies. I am sharing both the video and the flyer with more information regarding the new product:
Hopefully the video will work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment