Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Paper Bow

Today's card is a pretty card but it really is all about the bow.  I used the color combination of Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White.  Both the little bow and the top panel on the card are from the Subtles DSP stack and the lower panel is Wisteria Wonder card stock that I embossed with a retired embossing folder, but any embossing folder will do the job.  This is the third card we will make at the next class.  Between the masking tape technique, the sunburst card and the bow, the next class is going to be one you will not want to miss.  I will be sending out class reminders soon.  If you are not on my reminder list and would like to attend one of the next classes, send me an email at gsacht@aol.com to reserve a spot.  Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment