Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Baked Brown Sugar ...

...is the one new In Color that has not yet captured my interest.  So I am trying to use it here and there.  Baked Brown Sugar ink was used on both cards in today's post as was the scrolled image from the Morning Meadow hostess set.  The card base for the thank you card is Baked Brown Sugar and when layered with Very Vanilla looks good.  I then stamped the sentiment in black ink.  The "always thinking of you"  card is a one layer Vanilla card with the image and sentiment (Express Yourself  hostess set) both stamped in Baked Brown Sugar.  I did add a layered butterfly (Papillon Potpourri) as the card seemed a little too clean and simple.   Either of these cards can be very easily mass produced in the color of your choice.  Use for your own occasion or as a gift to someone who will be needing a number of thank you cards.  I have done this for baby showers~~25 or 30 thank you cards in the recipient's colors~~presented in a pretty little basket  along with postage stamps.  So the color is growing on me and I can see that it will go with many colors in the SU palette, so maybe you will be seeing more of my cards using this color~~in a small way.  Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment