Thursday, May 23, 2013
Simply Sketched Watercolor
Once again I am posting a card stamped with the Simply Sketched hostess set. (You can say that this stamp set is a favorite of mine!) The image was stamped on watercolor paper using Black Stazon ink and colored in with combination of Eggplant, Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi markers and an aqua painter. The sentiment was stamped using Elegant Eggplant. I was debating about whether to add texture to the Eggplant cardstock or not and texture won. I embossed the cardstock using the Fancy Fan embossing folder and the simply Scored tool. I think this card is simply beautiful. Have a wonderful day and find yourself a little stampin' time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment