Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sale-a-bration!

I have had success with uploading a photo to my blog~~YEAH!  I am using Google Chrome which I just installed on my little net book   Before downloading Chrome to any of my other computers, my net book is my tester and so far, so good..  Sale-a-bration starts today and nothing on this card is from the SAB brochure--hahahaha!!!  On the other hand, you could purchase some of these products to get to that $50 amount to earn a free SAB item.  The paper used is from the Print Poetry DSP paper stack (Spring Mini).  Although there are a few patterns I do not care for in the stack, for $6.95 I can make quite a few cards from the patterns I do like.  The sentiment is from Fabulous Phrases, a set that was a very worthwhile investment.  The colors are a couple that I seldom use~~ Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit, but the colors and the patterns work well. If you have any questions regarding SAB or the Spring Mini, give me a holler.  Keep warm!




No comments:

Post a Comment