Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pool Party & Pretty Birthday

I know I have written that I really like the ribbon that is part of the SAB brochure.  Here the Pool Party ribbon is on a birthday card paired with a Pool Party button that is part of Sycamore Street SAB product choice. So pretty and I haven't played with the Rich Razzleberry or Tangerine Tango ribbons and buttons yet, nor have I seen the Sycamore Street DSP either.  The little cupcake is from the retired Short & Sweet set while the sentiment is from Petite Pairs.  And last but not least is the Wisteria Wonder that was embossed using the new Honeycomb embossing folder from the Spring Mini.   Pool Party is an In Color that was introduced in 2011.  That means that that group of In Colors will be replaced come June 1st.  I love the color Pool Party.  Don't be surprised if you see a lot of it over the course of the next few months as I need to get my fill before it becomes a retired color.  I don't know how it can possibly be replaced.  Oh well~~I'll cross that bridge when I get to it~~lol!  Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment