Sydney asked for a ballet bar for Christmas which she did receive. In addition, she received a dance floor and mirror. When Jen posted this photo of our ballerina in her dance studio, I wanted to share it with you. This photo is filled with all the things I wish for you during the New Year: true happiness, the pure enjoyment of dreams coming true, the love of family and friends~~the best of everything. Have a beautiful 2013!Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Happy New Year!
Sydney asked for a ballet bar for Christmas which she did receive. In addition, she received a dance floor and mirror. When Jen posted this photo of our ballerina in her dance studio, I wanted to share it with you. This photo is filled with all the things I wish for you during the New Year: true happiness, the pure enjoyment of dreams coming true, the love of family and friends~~the best of everything. Have a beautiful 2013!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
Oh my goodness Gail she is just adorable. Happy New Year to you and your family. Hugs to you :)
ReplyDelete