Friday, January 25, 2013

Crush Rerun

Today's post is a rerun of a cute little project I posted last February which was a big hit.  If you are a newcomer to my blog, last year I hunted high and low for bottles of Strawberry Crush and could not find a store in my area that carried that item.  So I settled for cans of Strawberry Crush.  I typed the "I have a        on you" on white card stock and "CRUSH" on real red card stock.  When typing the "I have a         on you" I did play around a bit as far as spacing so as to leave enough room  for the red heart.  I typed "CRUSH" close enough to the edge of red card stock so that SU's Full Heart Punch would easily surround the word.  Once again, I am on the hunt for bottles of  Strawberry Crush and have already purchased cans just in case! Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment