Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pool Party

I have heard from a few of you that SU's Sale-a-bration brochure has arrived and I am wondering if the Spring Mini has also arrived?Today's sneak peek includes products from the Spring Mini.   I know that Valentines are usually pink or red but when the UPS man arrived yesterday I grabbed that new Pool Party Coredinations cardstock out of the box and started today's card  When SU first introduced Coredinations cardstock in the Holiday mini I purchased both the Cherry Cobbler and the Espresso.  Both were very pretty but I never created much with that product. I think it is because I did not care for the color that is revealed when the cardstock iss embossed and/or sanded.   But I love the color of Pool Party interior (a lighter shade of Pool Party) and see Pool Party Coredinations on many of my future cards.  I also used another new item on this card and that would be the Hearts A Flutter framelits.  The banner, the large scalloped heart and one of the smaller hearts are included in that particular set.  And there is a coordinating stampset, too. If you have the Spring Mini, you will be able to see the actual stamp and Framelits sets.  They are both cute products, although I do not yet have the stamp set. We will be making this card at classes scheduled for January 5th and 6th.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment