Friday, December 28, 2012
Love You Forever
Happy Friday! I saw a photo of a quilted heart card and wanted to see what I could do with that idea. So I took out my Heart Framelits, using the middle one. I used scraps from the Festival of Snow DSP pack that is in the Holiday Mini. The little "love you" banner is from the Itty Bitty Banners set and the "forever" is from Fabulous Phrases. We will definitely be making this card in the next class, but using a different color/print combination. Have a great day and an enjoyable weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment