The gift card holders made at card classes over the weekend were a big hit. So today I am posting gift card holders ready for Christmas~~embellished with sparkly tulle rather than a pretty paper flower. I made the crumb/espresso holder first and I thought it was very pretty. The cardstock is part of my "leftovers collection" from last Christmas and was purchased at my local scrapbook store. The Cherry Cobbler cardstock, ink and seam binding all match nicely and the Linen Cotton Thread adds to the rustic yet pretty feel.This was just going to be a practice piece, but since it looks so good, someone special will get this in their Christmas stocking. I used Garden Green DSP for the second gift card holder/envelope. The Cherry Cobbler Baker's twine is as perfect on this one as the linen thread is on the Crumb Cake envelope. By the way, you will notice that the punched image on both envelopes is matted with coordinating cardstock. A while back I figured out how to create these mats using my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot program. The label mats are not perfect, but come darn close! Have a wonderful weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
Hi Gail....these are great! I need to hop over to one of your classes. You have the best ideas!!!!
ReplyDelete