Saturday, July 7, 2012

Jar Full of Cherries

The 100 plus temps are gone, we will be spending the afternoon with our children and granddaughter, our grandpuppy is coming to spend a few days with us--life is good! Today's post is another card using the Perfectly Preserved stamp set. It is just such a fun item with which to play. This time I filled the jar with cherries~~the double cherries are part of this set and the single cherry is from the Create-a-cupcake stamp set. I inked them with my markers and when the card was completed, I added the Crystal Effects. (Speaking of Crystal Effects, I ordered another bottle and the Crystal Effect lid is new and is such that I do not need to keep a pin in it to keep it from getting clogged.) Now that I am looking at the card, it needs a little black ribbon around the lid, which I will take care of shortly. The new holiday mini has something (or many things) for everyone--Christmas, Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving and more. If you are currently on my mailing list, you will be receiving a copy of the new holiday mini in the mail. Otherwise, I will have extra copies of the mini available at the next stamp class. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment