Tuesday, May 1, 2012

One More Mother's Day Card

This morning I got on my iPad the minute I woke up to see what sneak peek items SU demos have a chance to purchase prior to the June 1st catalog release. I ordered a few items and once I receive them, I will post what I create. In the meantime, I will continue to play and create with present day supplies. Today's card uses pretty pinks--Regal Rose and Pink Pirouette. The oval frame was cut using Spellbinder dies. (I would love to see some oval Framelits in the new SU catalog, but I don't know that will happen!) For the image on this card I used the Stained Glass Technique~~stamped on Vellum, embossed and then colored on the underside. This is a 5 1/4" square card which if mailed will cost extra postage. Sometimes I am able to hide a little rhinestone or bow so extra postage is not required, but no way to get around the extra postage if mailing a square card. But that is okay~~the recipient is worth the extra postage, and a whole lot more! Have a relaxing evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment